Friday, May 7, 2010

Want to win a free dress?

I had the pleasure of modeling a dress for Shristi Studios recently and she is now holding a contest! Go vote for you favorite photoset and you are automatically entered in a drawing to win one of her dresses in your size!

Vote for me if you love me! I took these in a vacant lot near my house. I thought they turned out rather neat.. although I was chased off by the rain during the shooting.

So go vote if you like... I am number 2 *hint hint* Haha. Have a great weekend guys and good luck!

10 comments:

Kate said...

Consider yourself voted for! And I didn't just vote because you asked me to, I definitely think you're the loveliest x

In The Heyday said...

ohhh cute shoes!

Anonymous said...

I voted for you!! I was supposed to be in this contest too (actually how I found your blog)... I hope you win!

alex*at*aufdemaur said...

lovely pics! will vote ^__^

Ligeia said...

Voted!!!
I absolutely love your photo!

good luck missy!!

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures, you look amazing!!! WIll vote for you with great pleasure. :-)
Thank you for your wonderful, supportive comment under my "Worst Monday Ever" post. It took me a while to recover, this things do not happen to me often, not to mention all at once.I do not know what I was more upset about: my stitches or broken Prada shoe...It was a tough week.It looks like you had your share of sad thing happen and I hope you recovered from all of them.:-) I am wishing you wonderful Mother's Day and hope it will be filled with beautiy and love!:-)

Lily said...

Stunning photos! Love the dress :)

Anonymous said...

I think I voted. I commented with my vote but the comment didn't show up. I'll check back later.

If I win a dress, you can have it. ;)

thestoryofkat said...

i totally voted for you..i'm biased i guess after reading and loving your blog!

what a great giveaway..her dresses are so cute!!

Alicia Foodycat said...

I just saw this picture! May I ask where you found those shoes? They are just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...