Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tilted.

I had the chance to do a trade with a lovely blogger this month. On my end I received a lovely hat from Heidi over at Ketty Doll. Its a black hat with darling yellow grosgrain ribbon bows on each side. It comes with a wide hair comb attached which keeps it, right where you put it! I am so please with this darling little chapeaux!
The packaging is noteworthy too, I have never seen something arrive at my door dressed so fancifully.
I love the nude lady detail! If you want to win me over, send me vintage nudies... I love that stuff. Haha. I took some pictures of the hat, in my teal kitchen, hoping to capture the spirit of the packaging.


(click to enlarge images. Dress is for sale HERE.)

I got many compliments on the hat yesterday, and I wish I could own one in every color. I am hoping Heidi is going to be selling her hats on etsy, so add her profile as a saved seller... in case she lists some hats!

Now, for the candid shot of the day. This has to be my favorite picture of me ever. I think it fully represents my personality, cartoonish and silly. Hope you guys like it too.
I hope you check out Heidi's blog, and keep a watch on her etsy shop! I am so glad I get to own one of these sweet little toppers.

14 comments:

art deco dame said...

aw you look adorable and that hat IS flipping amazing!

Rothmonsteress said...

Looking cute in that awesome hat!
I wish that dress was my size, I have wanted it since you listed it!

Desiree said...

That hat is absolutely darling. And I love the color of your kitchen. I'll paint my house that color when I grow up.

-Desiree, Pop-o-matic Deluxe!

BaronessVonVintage said...

oh, you look divine in that hat! I'm head over heels for yellow these days and this look is no exception. AWESOME!

Miss Lottie Lou said...

Oh my goodness the colours in the photos are ace! And really do capture the packaging! That last one totally made my day :)
Lottie x

Heidi said...

YAY!!! You look gorgeus!! (as always..) So happy you like it! -and thank you so, so much for posting I'm so honored... Love the pictures and the colors!!! :D

Stefanie Valentine said...

That is is positively lovely and suits you so well!

alex*at*aufdemaur said...

That hat is absolutely adooorable! Love the candid pic- it's always fun to see people modeling and then the 'behind the scenes' candid shots in comparison. adorable hat, once again- the colors, along with the dress, are perfect!

Andi B. Goode said...

That's one of the cutest hats I've ever seen!
-Andi x

ina said...

The hat is awsome, but I would already have been so happy over the beautiful package it wouldn't have mattered what was in it ;)

Katarina Kotselainen said...

So nice! Yellow is just the right color!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

that shirt is gorgeous and the hat goes so well with it.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

by the way, I didn't know we were against each other in shristi studio's blog contest. Anyway your photos are much better than mine so honestly I hope that you get the most votes and I hope a happy blogger will enjoy their dress too! I voted for you!! hehe.
I'm a mom of two kids too! I don't know many fashion bloggers who love vintage styles and are married with kids. It would be great to get to know you a bit!

+Victoria+

Andi said...

Your hat is super cute and I love the last photo! I tend to make faces like that when taking pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...