Saturday, May 1, 2010

Vintage Roadtrip 2010... The Buys

I know you all were waiting patiently to see the goodies I got while in Central Oregon with Solanah this week. Well here are a few of the dresses, excuse the awful pictures.

1. Light blue 30s bias cut evening gown with matching bolero 2.Burgandy 30s evening frock with cut velvet design
3. Peach 20s/30s crepe dress with matching slip 4. Black 20s cocktail dress in pristine condition!

1. The slip to the peach dress has little bees embroidered all over it! 2. Navy blue 30s NRA label swimsuit
3. Black and white 50s Jantzen swimsuit

I adore the slip that has bees on it, so precious. The swimsuits shown above are live in my etsy shop right now! The rest should be up in the next week. There is another FABULOUS 1930s evening gown with thin strps and matching bolero too, I just forgot to photograph it. Oh my, the goodies I got were amazing. I am so happy we went on this trip.

I was also able to get a few things for myself, naturally. I spend $8.00 total on all of these glittery beauties...
The earrings in the back are by Weiss! The prices on jewelry were insanely low in comparison to clothes. I am kicking myself for not buying more, I absolutely love rhinestone jewelry.

Anyway, back to the weekend! Ta Ta.

14 comments:

art deco dame said...

oh the 20s black dress and the bees slip/gown are too die for!Its all really great but those are my favs.

BaronessVonVintage said...

Oh, these are just FANTASTIC finds!!! The bees are so darling!!

Janey said...

Oh, I'm in LOVE with that swimsuit!

Malayka said...

Wow amazing score!

Bombshell Bettie said...

beautiful! love that peachy dress and the gingham swimsuit! looks too small for me though :(

Riikka said...

Such amazing numbers! Do any of them happen to be plus size?

Ligeia said...

those dresses are absolutely wonderful!!!

xoxo

Stefanie Valentine said...

Beautiful dresses, particularly the 30s bias cut evening gown. Are any of these dresses going in your shop? xx

Twila Jean said...

Stephanie.. they are ALL headed to the shop, just as soon as I have a chance to photograph them. <3

Anonymous said...

Twila, that bees 30's dress is a knockout! Great find!

Treacle said...

The clothes are wonderful, of course, but I think I like the sparkly jewelry best of all. Have you ever done an article on tips for vintage shopping?

I definitely understand not wanting to give away any of your trade secrets, but unless it's lingerie...I'm completely clueless when it comes to vintage stuff. :-)

Laura said...

Um, I'll take the light blue evening gown. I'm searching for a 30s gown to wear for my wedding. Light blue would be so gorgeous!!

Casey Maura said...

Oh wow! You found some amazing treasures!!! Especially those rhinestone pieces; a gal can never have too many in her jewelry box, imho. ;)

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

taryn said...

Oh my goodness!
That black and white Jansen swimsuit is to die!!

~taryn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...