Friday, March 5, 2010

Antique Expo is in Town

Honestly, what is better than the circus coming to town?? The PDX Antique Expo! Well, really I don't think I would attend a circus anyway, but still, share in my excitement as we head into Expo Weekend. Put on by Palmer Wirfs, this expo is massive, exhaustive, and a total blast! I hope to come away with lots of goodies, and even more pictures to share with you all.
If any of you lovely readers happen to be in portland town this weekend, you should hit up the Expo and make sure to say HI! if you see me. I am excited to run into Anne of Lulu's Vintage again, she always has lovely items for sale in her booth. Oh I am getting giddy just typing about it!

In addition to this excitement, I also received some more images from me "retro" shoot in my kitchen! I love the colors (or lack of) in all these pictures. I am really happy with how cool my kitchen is looking.

Well, I am off for the day. I will back Monday with pictures of the Expo and a sneak peek at what I bought there. OH! How I love Expo Weekend!

11 comments:

art deco dame said...

seriously LOVE your kitchen

BombshellShocked said...

Great pictures! Have fun this weekend!

Coedith said...

Mav and I will be there Sunday. Be sure not to buy up all the goodies before I get there!

BaronessVonVintage said...

hey! I'm off to a vintage "fair" tomorrow (not the super awesome sounding expo you're headed to, but still!) Oh, boy, do I love that first photo of you. Like Betty Draper, but better!!

Marie said...

What gorgeous photos of your kitchen- love the colors and the floor!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Stefanie Valentine said...

Can't wait to see what goodies you come back with! And i love your new photos! xx

Malayka said...

Well firstly you kitchen looks AMAZING! I am completely envious! Also have a great time at the antique 'circus'. I get so excited and overwhelmed at those sort of things that I usually end up giving myself a headache... totally worth it though of course!

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

LOVE that first pic SO much!!!!

alex*at*aufdemaur said...

Looove the first pic! And your kitchen looks so amazing!!

Miss Lottie Lou said...

The photos are beautiful :) And your kitchen looks AMAZING!!
Hope you have fun, I'm super jealous x

pumps & luiers said...

fantastic kitchen you have - can't wait to see you pictures
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...