Wednesday, January 27, 2010

St. Valentine

I know I am a week or two off, and this has mostly nothing to do with dressing vintage, but I could not resist.
This is my dapper, dapper Son, August as photographed by Vorpal Images, for Valentine's Day stock imagery. As always I am highly impressed with Vorpal's final product, but maybe I am bias, as this is my own little man. Anyway, enjoy the holiday cheer brought on by a chubby 3 year old.

I suppose I should attempt to add something vintage to this post, so how about a pin-up valentine to finish her off?

What do you have planned for the up and coming romantic holiday? Hopefully something glamorous! I on the other hand will just be getting settled into my new house, so I likely wont be up to much at all.

16 comments:

Antiorder said...

He is wearing converse! Those are vintage, in a way!!! :)

Anonymous said...

How adorable is he! Thanks for sharing, and I LOVE those expressions!

Ligeia said...

he is the cuttest thing on earth!!!
love the photos :)

Emily said...

Those are soooo cute!! Your little man is quite adorable!!

gretchen said...

seeeerrriiously!!! He is so stinkin' cute!

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Love the photos, your son looks adorable.

I used that pin up last year to make my boyfriends valentine card.


♥Darla

April said...

What a cutie pie! The girls are gonna be lining up in a few years!

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).

Andreah said...

How darling is this??? Very much so!

Casey said...

These are too, too cute!!! :D

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

Anonymous said...

Your little man is absolutely adorable and I LOVE the red Converse! Great pictures, too, especially the first one.

Tam

Scientific Housewife said...

How cute are those pictures! Great :)

Anonymous said...

oh! My heart just melted a little... what a cutie! Outstanding photos!!

Treacle said...

LOL! He is too cute! Not sure if I have any Valentine's Day plans yet; the new boyfriend was just asking me about that last night.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Willis Family said...

What a wonderful valentine! I think (someday long from now) I want Addie to marry that boy!! What a good sport to let you kiss him with bright lipstick, so so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...