Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Love A New Dress!

While out shopping for threads to add to ye olde Etsy Shop, I came across a dress I could not sell.
Once I put it on to size it up, I realized I would need to keep it. The dress is made by R & K Originals, which is notorious for lovely dresses and practical day wear. This dress is made of fantastic soft cotton that I could just live in! As you can see, I just could not part with it.

(click to enlarge.)

Some other fine dresses did find their way into the shop, with more to be added this week.

The green dress can be found here. While the red and black one is here! Both dresses have a bust of 40" or more for our favorite busty vintage girls! I have a few tiny sized dresses to be listed soon.

10 comments:

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Oh yes, that dress would definitely be a keep! It's gorgeous on you!!

Anonymous said...

The colour suits you so.

Treacle said...

I absolutely understand if you can't reveal your trade secrets, but wherever do you find so many fabulous vintage frocks? And do you ever find vintage lingerie?

Casey said...

Your new dress is so pretty! I don't blame you in the least for wanting to keep it! ;)

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

The Glamorous Housewife said...

That color is perfection on you. Lovely find.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Twila Jean said...

Thanks everyone!

@ treacle We do sometimes come acrooss vintage lingerie.. but they are often in bad repair. sometimes though! Come now! I bet there are some good vintage shops up there, I think there is a redlight in the U district

Blythe Hopes Vintage said...

Yay for pretties! I found loads of day dresses the other day too - and not one of them fit me, booooooo - all 40 plus bust and am flat as a pancake.

You look beautiful as always my dear ♥

Andi B. Goode said...

Well, it looks wonderful on you. I'm glad you kept it. =]
-Andi x

Sydney B. said...

Such a cute dress! It looks fab on you!

XO~Syd

Lou said...

Portland must have the best vintage selection in the world, my next holiday will be to Portland!
I adore the dress, I could never be a seller I would end up keeping everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...