Friday, January 8, 2010

Blue Days

It is nearly always gray, blue, or raining where I live. By blue, I don't mean the bright sunny sky blue either. I mean the hazy blue that foreshadows the dark gray afternoon sky creeping around the corner.
Yesterday was one of those days, and I felt compelled to battle it with my favorite house dress and cozy bamboo stockings. I added a light blue cardigan to feel cozy in my drafty old house. My hair is in a semi-decent faux bangs paired with matching victory rolls (of the same size!)

Sorry for the short post today, I am about to head off to have my teeth out. I am incredible nervous about getting teeth pulled. I have never done it before. Wish me luck if you will! I probably wont be around much this weekend, as I will be recovering. See you all on Monday.

13 comments:

redmenace said...

lovely new blog!

Lipstick Chick said...

Love the blue! You look beautiful!

xo,

thelipsticklist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love those stockings.... and wishing you a speedy tooth recovery!!

Hep~Kitten said...

really cute cardi and hair do wishing you luck hopefully you'll recover fast.

Heidi said...

Good luck! I'm feeling quite blue myself today;)

BaronessVonVintage said...

lovely look! great way to ward of those westcoast hues of greys and blues (the one thing I don't miss about living on the Westcoast). Hope you are feeling better soon!

Treacle said...

Bamboo stockings? I like!

Best of luck with your dental. I hope you heal up perfectly.

Miss Emmi said...

I hope you recover quickly - take it as an excuse to have a few days curled up in bed with a DVD box set and some ice-cream :) lovely outfit too

alex*at*aufdemaur said...

oh no! my friend actually just got all her wisdom teeth removed at once! she actually wrote about her experience. Maybe your's was better? lol (here's part of her post if you want to read it haha)

http://www.donnagrace.blogspot.com/

alex*at*aufdemaur said...

looove the victory curls by the way! I can never get them right... they just always end up falling flat and then looking like I just simply pulled my hair back :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Casey said...

Gorgeous outfit! :) Hope your teeth pulling went smoothly... I know how nerve wracking that is! That is part of the reason I never got braces as an adult: I needed a bunch of teeth out (I have a terribly small mouth), and didn't relish going through the pain I went through when I had my wisdom teeth extracted. :p Best wishes for a quick recovery!

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com

Witchcrafted Life said...

You look so sweetly beautiful. The hues in your outfit are wonderfully serene and seem like a pretty and uplifting way to ensure there's true blue in your day :)


Wishing you a splendid Monday,
♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...