Saturday, June 6, 2009

Quick Pattern Picture

This is a short post to show off my newest Pattern I acquired at the weird "tweaker vintage store" by my house.
I can't even put into words, the insanity it is to shop there, not to mention the fact that you leave store with something along the lines of a meth contact high. But you may just score a hidden gem like this 40s pattern for $2.00!

Click to enlarge

What do you think Solanah? Another Monday project? We can be come the weird matching dress posse.
At any rate, I am excited. I hope to get sewing on this someday soon.

4 comments:

Sweetpaintedlady said...

ohh the red bow detailing is super cute!

art deco dame said...

Eek!That is amazingly cute!

Tikimama said...

Very elegant!

Solanah said...

Love. It.

Yeah, I think we're already part way to the "weird matching dress posse". Haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...