Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Husband Calls Me a Crazy Lady

My son held his very 3rd birthday party on sunday. Like any self respecting mother I was running around frantic tying together loose ends all the way up til the first guest showed up.

Leave it to me to wait til the day of to bake a cake and set my hair! Oh what was I thinking?
In between making pasta salad, frosting a 2 layer cake, and trying to drink a cup of coffee, I was parked under my bonnet dryer desperately trying to get my curls to set, which as you can tell by pictures did not work. I ended up with Faux bangs and rolls, with pigtails.

I tell you ladies, don't procrastinate on birthday parties, it ends with un-curled hair!
So I present to you my "daily outfit" complete with apron and sponge rollers:



I forgot to share that Miss Rosina Lee presented me with a Blog Award! So here you have it darlings, someone out there things that I have "One Lovely Blog"



5 comments:

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Your hair turned out gorgeous though I love it. ♥darla

Tikimama said...

You're so cute!

I'm usually still in the shower when the first guest arrives...set hair, what's that?

Totally deserving of your new award, too!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Had you not said anything, I would never have guessed your hair didn't go to plan. It looks stunning - as usual, you gorgeous gal!

Here's to hoping your weekend is a relaxing one! :)
♥ Jessica

Evelyn said...

I think you look darling! With all that you accomplished, you should get a super hero award!

DG said...

Regarding being parked under a bonnet dryer... have you seen this contraption from Vermont Country Store? I've been thinking about buying one for myself. It's microwaveable! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...