Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Frocky, Frick a Frack

Once again I was blessed to be able to work with Vorpal Images on a photoshoot in Portland, OR.

This time I got to wear a ridiculously amazing dress by Frocky Jack Morgan (hat too!) and strut my little legs all over North Portland. 
I can not stress how amazing Alicia and Ben are as a photographic team. I am utterly amazed with all of their shots. Especially the ones of me, HA!
If you are in the Portland area, and want amazing shots for your modeling portfolio, you must hire Vorpal Images. 
Also, for amazing deconstructed/reconstructed vintage apparel with a flair for crazy, you must check out Frocky Jack Morgan. Her dresses can be found at Flutter in Portland and Velouria In Seattle. She is a great designer for "offbeat bridal" and amazing deconstructed couture.

On to the goodies, the photos of course. I think there may be a few more in the next few days, so stay tuned my friends.



Images can be found in larger size on Vorpal Images @ Flickr
Click HERE to see them!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look absolutely STUNNING

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Gorgeous photos, I love them! You look beautiful and there is nothing missing from these photos they are perfect! ♥

Maggi said...

Those are fabulous pictures, you look beautiful!

Solanah said...

I am green with envy that you got to model her clothes, and got to work with them! You look
fan-freak'n-tastic.

Sweetpaintedlady said...

Stunning Shots!

Casey said...

You look so gorgeous!

Blythe Hopes Vintage said...

wow.

that's all I have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...