Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Featured Shop: Cheep Vintage




Sorry about my lack of useful posting, I have been having one of those emotionally unstable weeks, and could not bring myself to think on bright side and embrace the silver lining in life.

I am back now, and feeling quite peppy this morning, so I though I would share my new favorite ETSY shop: CHEEP VINTAGE

I contemplated *not* sharing this shop, as the prices are SO good I didn't want it to get out. But, I want her to get some good sales so I guess the right thing is to share CheepVintage with the world. Besides, I have her shop syndicated on my dashboard, so I know exactly when she updates!

She has a decent selection of 40s, 50s, and 60s, with an occasional 30s piece in her little internet storefront. But the thing that seals the deal, is the price! If you have been following this blog long, you know I am frugal, and I don't like to spend a lot of money on my vintage. This is  the shop for the frugal vintagette.

Some darling examples:






So there you have it, go peruse, you might find a wonderful gem to add to your collection. At these prices you can afford to buy a few! Don't forget to add Cheep Vintage to your favorites as she adds new stuff often!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Oh I love her shop! She's been in my heart list for a while as her prices are amazing and she has such pretty things. Sadly my favourite ones at the moment are either too small or too big! Her blog is also a fun read!

Casey said...

Oh! You shouldn't have shared it--I was hoping to keep it a secret! hehe (Just kidding, btw! ;) I have had that shop on my feed for a month or so now, and although I haven't bought anything because most of my favorites are the wrong size (like that second on you posted... I just can't squeeze into the waist! :p). But I keep hoping! ;) lol.

Tina said...

Must check her out--these are great example items. The Grapes of Wrath dress is so perfectly titled, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...