Monday, May 4, 2009

Moms and Grads? Er, Dads?

Saturday night was my mother's college graduation. She is in her mid-40s so its kind of a big deal for her.
She received a bachelor's degree. I was pretty excited for her!
I did my hair in pincurls and half of them fell out, so at the last minute I had to use hot rollers on the other half of my head. What a sight I was to see. The end result worked out ok I guess.
I think it turned out slightly late 30s, which was silly, as my dress was late 50s. Oh well!


And last but not least, a terrible picture of my Mother and I at the end of the very long night.

3 comments:

art deco dame said...

Your hair turned out cute!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great! And congratulations to your mom! That's a wonderful accomplishment!

Tikimama said...

Oh, you always look so cute!

And GOOD for your mom! I can't believe she's only in her mid-40s - she must've been a baby when she had you....and this also means I could ALMOST be your mother. Ack! (Because of the age thing, of course, not because I wouldn't want to be your mother!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...