Sunday, May 10, 2009

back luck chuck

To keep my mind off the fact that someone stole my wallet last night while we were out for drinks, I decided to shoot all the dresses I had laying around waiting to head to my ETSY Shop.

Most of the pictures turned out pretty bright, as it was extremely sunny... But I did manage to get this one great shot in front of my husbands soon to be Model A Touring.
I am really excited for how cool it turned out with no photographer and just a self timer. And should you love this adorable 40s dress with hearts and locks and keys printed on it, it can be found Here On Etsy!

4 comments:

art deco dame said...

Grr,that makes me so mad to hear!I hope whoever stole your wallet comes down with a horrible case of herpes of the eye!Cute dresses though!

Casey said...

I'm so sorry to hear that happened! I do hope that whoever took it is found and dealt with accordingly.

The photo is gorgeous though. :)

Poke Salad Annie said...

sucks about your wallet :(
but the photo is awesome, and you look fantastic :)

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Bad news about the wallet but really good news about the pics...looks fabulous in front of that model T!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...