Friday, April 5, 2013

Las Vegas Satire

I went to Viva Las Vegas. I didn't take more than a few cell phone pictures. I wasn't wildly impressed. I didn't get the chance to attend a lot of events. All in all I made one bad vintage blogger over the weekend.
What did happen while I was wandering the car show and shopping the vendors, was a chance meeting with The Satorialist himself, Scott Schuman.
I am more than slightly excited, and completely honored to have graced the pages of his magnificent fashion blog! Drinking my Viva boot of slushed alcohol and all!


My entry can be found by clicking here, and there are several other amazing vintage inspired ladies from the car show to the pool party. It's a decadent display of the weekend, one I am thankful I got to be a tiny part of!

7 comments:

art deco dame said...

From the photos I've seen of everyone you all looked great!

Unknown said...

That is amazing, I love the Sartorialist, that's so awesome you got on the blog and you look great!
http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

great to find you here in blog world xxxx

Technicolor Cutie said...

I have a really great photo of you. I realized you walked past me as my Husband snapped the picture of you. Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat!!!!

Anonymous said...

A mind blowing article is provided here. And it is written with great skill and the words directly explain the thought of author and it is nice to know the information provided around the Earth and really it is great topic of interest.

Tailor Las Vegas - Tailor service provider in Las Vegas and Henderson

Miss Psycho Cat said...

You look amazing... New post, please :D

Rockabilly Redhead said...

I'm happy to see you're blogging again! I follow you on instagram, but I've missed your posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...