Saturday, March 5, 2011

TuTus and Toddlers

I went to lunch this week with the lovely Solanah and her Aunt Coedith. Betwixt the two of us, (Coedith and I) we have 6 children, so any outing is a tall order. It was fun, we hit the local pub house with a wonderful kids area and had a burger-ish luncheon before we parted ways to preschool, kindergarten, or what have you. I wore a fun 50s skirt, with my crinoline exposed, and my daughter Marguax took part as well in her favorite tutu. The tutu is an important child wardrobe staple, of which one can not leave home without, lest you be privy to full scale temper tantrum!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday morning, I shall divulge the details of mine and Solanah's secret sewing project! I am sure you will all love the crazy that happens when we put our minds together. See you then!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lamby looks so bundled up. lol

art deco dame said...

Tutus ARE a must

Brook said...

Love the skirt!

Betty2Tone said...

1. I LOVE your tights.

2. That seems like a pretty practical tutu to wear out as far as tutus are concerned :)

Rebeccak said...

The exposed crinoline is a great looks - particularly when it is so lovely and minty green!

Lara said...

Margaux is so adorable. I would totally dress a daughter just like that. I am hoping the baby in my belly is a girl! I do agree that tutus are a must. I was a ballerina for way too long to forget their importance!

innina said...

lovely outfit!

Michelle said...

Fabulous shoes! I want a pair of lace up's like that, if only I didn't have such stupid, picky feet! Those tights are super cute as well, I adore patterned legs.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I made this Saturday's Modest Inspiration of the day, okay? hehe. It's featured here: http://rubyeyedokapi.tumblr.com and will be posted on my own personal blog in a little bit (working on it now).
This is great. It is so much fun to get together with people who have kids since they understand things so much more than most people who don't (or don't have nieces/nephews even). I love your daughter's name and she is adorable.

Fash Flood said...

Twila, I love your red hair, I'm getting my done on Saturday! So excited to be a redhead. Also, super-pumped to see your VLV photos, I want to go next year!

xo, Rah
http://www.fashflood.com/

Peter said...

Love that skirt!

http://tutudressesfortoddlers.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...