Friday, May 29, 2009

Saw Red



In the case of the missing Besame Red lipstick. I tried emailing, I tried leaving blog comments.
To no avail, I never received a response.

I just tried to open a paypal dispute, and for some reason, paypal wont allow it. I think because its too old.
I tried to give the person the benefit of the doubt that shipping just took a long time, but now its been well over a month.

I feel silly being angry, as its only $6.00, but its the principal. I paid for something. I want to bloody receive it.

ARGH!

6 comments:

art deco dame said...

I think you have 60 days with Pay Pal so contact them about it. and yeah it would be a buck for all I care its the principle!

Twila Jean said...

I did contact paypal, and they said I could note file a claim. I dont know why? but it makes so mad I could punch my computer.

Sweetpaintedlady said...

Hi Chic, I have given you a blog award, Have a great day

Tina said...

don't punch your computer or we can't read your blog anymore! sorry that kind of thing with poor service is so flustering. :(

Jen said...

Oh wow - i've just found your blog and its beautiful!! Thats terrible about your item not turning up. A similar thing happened with me and paypal said i won but there was no funds in the other persons account and so i still never got my money back :(

esme and the laneway said...

How annoying? Maybe it's just taking ages? I waited two months for something, and long after I'd given up on it, it arrived. Fingers crossed :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...